Point of Contact
- Gloria Medina, Director of Adult Ministries
- Del Scott, Assistant
- To encourage older adults
- To keep older adults connected as a group through fellowship
- Monthly luncheons- 2nd Sunday of the month at Noon (after the 10:45 AM service)- open to all adults. Please contact the church office about a reservation to attend.
- Outing every month or two
Ways to be involved
- Attend monthly luncheons
- Help with set up, serving and clean up
- Meal planning and / or cooking for the luncheons
- Help organize the different outings
Adult Ministries group is always willing to help with the needs of the church and Gloria encourages people to contact her as to how we can help. Please call the church office or send a note via the internet at the "contact us" link at the top of this web page.